What are good crypto questions?
Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- What is going on in the market – how much of it is being impacted by macro factors vs fundamentals of the crypto industry itself? What catalysts do you see that might lead to crypto breaking out from the rest of the capital markets?
- There has been a view that while crypto winter may be a thing for crypto natives, it has been a busy time for institutions. Furthermore, can we dissect this view and either support or refute this view?
- What is the high level opportunity? [Different use cases of Crypto for institutions involving early stage investing, trading of crypto coins, DeFi, etc?]
- [In addition, Risk Management, OEMS, Exchange Connectivity, Custody, etc]
- What are the key challenges that are coming in the way of institutionalization of crypto?
- [Assuming lack of regulatory clarity is a challenge that gets brought up in (3)]. Furthermore, what steps can the crypto industry take to win the support of regulators?
- Moreover, how critical is the role of data and technology as institutions build out their crypto capabilities?
- Can NFTs become a scalable investible asset? Lastly, what are the other use cases for NFTs you are seeing especially among Fortune 500 companies or sovereign countries?