Today’s Noise – Happy 4th to Everyone

Today’s Noise – Happy 4th to Everyone

Shareholders back away from green petitions in US proxy voting season – greed isn’t just about money it can be for a cause too, baby-steps and again, behavioral change is required by the consumer not the companyhttps://www.ft.com/content/367967dd-0701-43cc-b3c5-350faa4cff96

Originally entitled Yankee Doodle, this is one of several versions of a scene painted by A. M. Willard that came to be known as The Spirit of ’76. Often imitated or parodied, it is a familiar symbol of American patriotism

Deutsche Bank optimistic of Bitcoin reaching $28,000 by the year-end – ok what is the other 60% probability that it hits $10k, and since when it 40% optimistic, I guess in a world where everyone gets  medal
https://www.crypto-news-flash.com/deutsche-bank-is-optimistic-of-bitcoin-climbing-back-to-28000-before-the-year-end/

Share of the Deutschen Bank und Disconto-Gesellschaft, issued March 1932

Can crypto contagion infect mainstream finance – love how the Fed wants credit for protecting the consumer, in at least a small part – yeah very small, and therefore the lack of contagion, hahaha, either way does that balance the mess the Fed made
https://www.ft.com/content/03bb9296-b645-4311-abb2-14bc3ab66443

Independence Day issue of The Saturday Evening Post, 1924

Florida Will Overtake New York As The Epicenter Of Finance, Hedge Fund Manager Says – it will be significant but will no more take over NYC than London ever did
https://www.thenextmiami.com/florida-will-overtake-new-york-as-the-epicenter-of-finance-hedge-fund-manager-says/

In addition to a fireworks show, Miami, Florida, lights one of its tallest buildings with the patriotic red, white and blue color scheme on Independence Day.

Back To News

Compiled by Kevin Gahwyler

Kevin Gahwyler has over 28 years of experience in the hedge fund industry in various investment and C-Suite roles. Mr. Gahwyler is currently a Managing Director and Head of Business Development at Meteora Capital, LLC. A SPAC specialist that invests in the entire SPAC ecosphere through both closed-end funds as well as a hedge fund. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gahwyler was the COO and Director of Business Development of Measure 8 Ventures Management, LLC. In addition, before Measure 8, he was the President/CFO of Navy Capital Management, LLC. In addition, Chief Operating Officer/Director of Business Development of Twin Securities, Inc. Kevin was also the founder of KenCole Capital. Moreover, an investment bank boutique specializing in hedge fund structures and marketing and served in senior marketing roles at both Pequot Capital and Sagamore Hill.

Lastly, Kevin graduated from Fairfield University with a B.S. in Biological Sciences, and from Thunderbird School of Global Management with a Masters in International Management.