Star Wars Ranked From Best to Worst
Rebellion’s Ranking of Star Wars Movies from Best to Worst:
1. The Empire Strikes Back (1980)One of the greatest works in cinema history, conveys everything that Star Wars is about while telling a thrilling story.
The Last Starfighter Sequel Takes Off2. Rogue One (2016)A standalone tale of the rebels who sacrificed all to get the secret Death Star plans, exceptional in so many respects, some wonder if this is possibly #1?
3. Return Of The Jedi (1983)A feel-good story that contains all of the classic Star Wars elements. A few shortcomings leave this film far behind Rogue One.
4. Star Wars: A New Hope (1977)
The original piece that set the tone for one of the greatest stories ever told.
5. Revenge Of The Sith (2005)
A dark and depressing tale that rises far above the other prequels.
6. The Force Awakens (2015)
A fun nostalgic film that has many flaws, however a rousing performance by Harrison Ford makes up for many shortcomings.
7. The Phantom Menace (1999)
Though disappointing to many fans who had waited decades for the prequels to be made, Lucas worked hard to make it as credible a Star Wars movie as possible. On a negative note this film did give birth to Jar Jar Binks, one of the most controversial Star Wars characters of all time, possibly the most despised until Luke Skywalker’s recent return.
8. Attack Of The Clones (2002)
Lots and lots of CGI work was done and we fans can tell, far too contrived. But, all things considered, not terrible and in relation to recent works, kind of awesome.
9. Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
Far far behind Clone Wars, this film is weak yet has good intentions, this tale falls short in so so many respects. There was a ton of potential, but the failure began with the casting of Han Solo and ultimately lies with almost every part of the movie. Chewy’s story might have been the only positive part of this creation.
10. The Last Jedi (2017)
This is a painful movie that requires many bathroom breaks to survive. The scenes where Kylo Ren tries to use mind communication are beyond awful and Princess Leia is annoying at best.
11. The Rise Of Skywalker
This should not have been made. An insult to fans everywhere.
- The Future of Particle Physics Towards Space: Will Elon Musk Save Physics?
- Flying an RF-4C Phantom vs Piloting Space Shuttle Discovery & Atlantis? NASA Astronaut Mike Mullane Answers the Question
- NASA Astronaut Tom Jones Reveals Gus Grissom’s Actual Liberty Bell 7 Hatch Story & More Space Stories!
- An Explanation of NASA’s Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster
- Legendary NASA Astronaut Tom Jones on Asteroids, Challenger, Mercury & Columbia
- A Statistical Analysis of The Challenger Accident
- Exploring Mars, Asteroids & A Look Into Space
- String Theory & Cosmology with Brown University Physics Professor Dr. Stephon Alexander
- NASA Astronaut Ron Garan on a Career in Space, the Chinese Space Program & Flying an F-16 vs a Space Shuttle
- NASA Astronaut Mike Mullane on Spacex, Life in Space, the Discovery Explosion & the Best Space Movies!
- Simmons Observatory Director Dr. Brian Keating Sits Down
- Losing the Nobel Prize: UCSD Distinguished Professor of Physics at the Center for Astrophysics & Space Sciences
- Future of Human Space Travel
- SpaceX vs Boeing
- Legendary Astronomer Dr. Steven Beckwith, Director of Berkeley’s Space Sciences Laboratory & Former Director of Hubble Telescope Sits Down
- From Einstein to LIGO: Gravitational Wave Detection
- Dreaming of the Stars: An Interview with Rocket Scientist Dr. Anita Sengupta
- Will Machine Learning Unlock the Cosmos?
- A New Perspective on the World: Geospatial Data
- Self-Driving Lunar Rovers
- What Will Settlements on the Moon Look Like?
- Dark Matter and First Generation Stars
- James Webb Space Telescope Will Answer Some Of The Universe’s Questions
- Next Generation Space Shuttle Sets Space Flight Record
- Space: The Final Frontier of Artificial Intelligence
- The Last Starfighter Sequel Takes Off
- Cowboy Turned Space Surgeon
- Lunar Exploration Possible by 2024
- Black Holes: Gateway to Another Dimension, or Ghosts of Stars’ Pasts?
- Planet Jupiter: Revealed
- Was Our Moon Once Habitable?
- NASA Seeks New Worlds
- Interview with NASA Astronaut Scott Kelly: An American Hero
- Will Trump Rock NASA & The Russian Space Agency’s Partnership?
- South Africa’s MeerKat Telescope Captures Clearest Image of Black Hole at the Center of the Milky Way