Leland Abrams : Star Fund Manager Of Wynkoop On What Mortgage Is Right For you?
- Leland Abrams : Star Fund Manager Of Wynkoop On What Mortgage Is Right For you?
Mr. Abrams began his career in 2005 at Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein on the investment bank’s credit proprietary trading desk as an analyst and quickly ascended to be Co-PM of a $5+ billion portfolio of structured credit including RMBS, CMBS, and other ABS.
- In 2008, Abrams joined John Devaney’s United Capital Markets, Inc as a credit analyst and sell-side market maker trading distressed RMBS and esoteric ABS.
- In 2010, Abrams departed United Capital and joined Candlewood Investment Group, LP as it spun out of Credit Suisse. He was a general partner in its structured credit hedge fund and head of RMBS, overseeing approximately $1 billion of RMBS investments at the ~$3 billion hedge fund.
- In 2016, Abrams departed Candlewood and launched his own hedge fund, Wickapogue Structured Credit Fund, LP, a private institutional fund focused on seasoned RMBS. This fund got the attention of Catalyst and they worked together to model EIX after this concept, but suited for retail investors and daily liquidity.
- Leland’s firm is also active and focused on real estate development, specifically single family homes with an emphasis on single family rental properties in Florida owned and managed by affiliated companies.
- Abrams served on the board of directors and member of audit committee for a public REIT, Front Yard Residential Corporation, until the company was sold to private equity this January 2021 for over $2.6 billion.
The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our website.