Eric T. Young Joins Rebellion Research’s Advisory Board of Directors
Eric is a legend in the compliance field, having recently served as Chief Compliance Officer of BNP Paribas and prior to that Eric held positions as the Chief Compliance Officer of S&P Global Ratings, Royal Bank of Scotland, CIBC, JPMorgan & Global Compliance Lead of GE.
Eric also teaches at Fordham Law School and is an avid writer on the field of compliance.
- Eric re-engineers Compliance & Ethics programs enabling regulatory health / business growth.
- He has 40+ years’ compliance & ethics, financial crimes and Chief Compliance Officer experience with the Fed, JP Morgan Chase, GE, S&P Global Ratings, and four foreign banks including UBS, and most recently BNP Paribas (the large French bank)
- He therefore brings deep regulatory and compliance experience at the enterprise, regional and consumer / corporate / institutional business levels.
- Eric teaches Corporate Compliance and Ethics at Fordham University School of Law in New York City.
- He is also CEO of Young Enterprises LLC, an enterprise compliance leadership forum, d/b/a “EthicalPebble Publishing”. He is also an Advisory Board member of multiple technology companies including WebDoctors.com, HyperVerge, Inc. and AI Data Innovations.
- He builds and sustains enterprise, retail / wholesale compliance programs aligned with the US DoJ Sentencing Guidelines, Fed, CFPB, NY State, UK Financial Conduct Authority, FCPA, CFPB and Basel standards.
- Eric graduated from Columbia University at the age of 20, with a degree in Economics and has securities licenses with FINRA and ACAMS-certified
- He is a frequent speaker/author, and featured in the American Banker, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and Reuters.
He is presently completing his book, entitled ”Declaration of Independence” about the strategic partnership between the independent CCO and board of directors to hold management more accountable.